Providing solutions for schools and educational programs often means finding adequate funding to make a vision become a reality. Fortunately, a diverse group of funders, from federal agencies to private foundations, is providing significant resources to promote educational innovation across the country.
School Frontiers has a strong track record of helping organizations access these resources.
• 21st Century Community Learning Centers
• Federal eGrants
• Foundation Grants
• Education Technology Grants
For organizations seeking support, we will help you by:
• Identifying promising sources of funding
• Identifying solutions to school needs
• Developing project budgets
• Providing compelling narrative to describe your program
• Applications completion and submission
• Assisting with grant implementation and compliance
• Grant renewals